Calories in 1 bunch of broccoli

Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Broccoli Salad - Serving Size 1 cup based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Broccoli, fresh, Bacon, pork, microwaved, Mayonnaise, regular (mayo), Raisins, Sour Cream, reduced fat and the other ingredients in this recipe.

There are 144 calories in 1 bunch (15.4 oz) of Broccoli Raab (Rapini), cooked.

Broccoli is a rich source of folate and has more calories than cauliflower.

Calories in 1 bunch of Broccoli and Nutrition Facts - FatSecret. Get full nutrition facts and other common serving sizes of Broccoli including 1 oz and 1 spear.

Broccoli 101: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits - Healthline. Mobile Broccoli, Raw Calorie Counter - 1 bunch (CalorieLab). Broccoli Nutrition Facts: Calories, Carbs, and Health Benefits. One cup of raw, chopped broccoli contains only 31 calories, grams of. Calories in 1 Cup Broccoli - Nutritionix. Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for 1 Cup Broccoli and other related foods. Nutrition facts and Information for Broccoli, raw.


Foods that are close to the bottom edge are more calorie-dense. Amounts per 1 cup chopped (91g). Calories in Broccoli - The Calorie Counter. Nutrition facts for Broccoli, raw, recommended daily values. Serving Size, 100 g.

Asked in Cooking Measurements, Broccoli HOW MANY CALORIES ARE IN 1 CUP OF BROCCOLI Here are the calorie counts for both raw and cooked broccoli.

Total Fat 0.4g, 1 %. Sodium 33mg, 1 %. Total Carbohydrate .g, 2 %. Dietary Fiber 2.g. Broccoli raab Nutrition Facts - Eat This Much. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Broccoli raab (Cooked). Want to use it in a For a Serving Size of 1 bunch cooked (437g).

How many. Calories in Broccoli, Calories in Broccoli Raab. The calories in Broccoli are extremely low, as are most vegetables. Broccoli is full of 1 bunch cooked, 437 grams, 144 kcal (594 kJ). 1 NLEA Serving, 85 grams. Calories in broccoli, per 100g - Diet and Fitness Today. The food with the highest calories content per typical serving is Broccoli raab, cooked which contains 144.21 kcal in 1 bunch cooked (or 437 g). The percentage.